Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

 
Hey guys! So I made it through my first week here at the CCM. It's way cool here. We only have an hour to write so I'm going to have to make this fast.
 
So I have a super aweshum companion, his name is Elder Collins and he's from Utah. Everyone wants to get the chance to talk to the Alaskan missionary. I am progressing well in the hermonica and can now play hymns! So the CCM pres assigned my to play along with the piano haha. It's pretty embarrasing when I mess up though. The city here is huge! It's way cool. We don't stay at the CCM though, we stay at a place called Elcontra. Me and my companion get our own little cabin and we JAM OUT. The completos are way good. they're about as long as my arm though! It was tough to eat but now I have achieved the rank of "Super Cool Missionary" haha. I´ll make sure to put pics in and show you guts what its like!
My testimony and spanish has grown SO much in the week that I have been here. It just feels so real now and I absolutely love it. I love you guys so much and I´ll talk to you next Tuesday! (that's when P-day is now by the way!)

Love,
Elder Pile

1 comment: