Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 27, 2014


This week has been pretty successful for Elder Stone and me. We taught well above the average amount of lessons. Elder Stone told me that he hasn't seen the amount of lessons that we are teaching in a year, so I'm pretty happy about that. We have cuatro fetcha bautizmals (baptismal dates). Hopefully they will come through. One of them is Camilo Espinoza. He is 19 and is one of the coolest guys ever. He is a famous Zumba instructor and travels around the world now and he has red hair like me! The first time I met him he says, "Wow! Somos gemelos!" Which basically means we are twins. He is so receptive and just a totally awesome investigator. Once he decided on a fetcha, his family tried to convince him that it was way too early and that he should push it back. He told them it is what he wants and that he can make the date. I really REALLY hope it works out. I haven't received any packages but tomorrow is mail day so that's probably why! Love you guys bunches!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment