Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Well, this is my first day of the second change in the field! I seriously love being a missionary. It's so fulfilling and awesome. It just makes me happy! This week was really all about Camilo since he's being baptized this Sunday! I'm so excited and happy for him.

I actually did get my first dog bite on Friday, ha-ha. We were walking past a truck and a dog grabbed my ankle from underneath.  Elder Stone kicked the dog until it let go, ha-ha. It was scary but I'm fine. I have to deal with this ridiculous bandage now and had to get a shot. Ugh, I hate shots!

We are teaching English to a bunch of people every Thursday in Altas Cumbres, so that's always fun. I sent you some letters last week so hopefully they get there in the next couple semanas. Oh, and if you want to see Camilo's sweet dance moves, look up on YouTube, Raquel Call.

Love you Bunches! Elder Pile

No comments:

Post a Comment