Saturday, January 3, 2015

December 29, 2014


My dear beloved family! First of all that Skype call was amazing. I loved seeing you guys! I was just radiating happiness when you guys came onto the screen. I couldn't smile that entire time while Skyping. You guys are just too awesome! Secondly I got changed. I am now with my new companion, Elder Yuñez from Peru and he is such a G. We are in a new opened sector called Puente Alto and even though I have no idea what the street names are y yo no catcha nada. It's really just an adventure on its own and I can't wait to get to work. We are what you call whitewash. He's new to the secter y yo egual. So we don't know anyone, no ward members ty tan poco investigadores. That's part of the reason I don't have a lot of time on the computer today. We need to get to work as soon as possible. I'll make sure to give a better update next week.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment