Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015



So this week my companion and I have been focusing on getting new investigators this week and we found some! All are families and married! I'm so very excited to start helping them progress in the gospel. The gospel is for EVERYONE! It's been fetching hot this week and I've been sweating like a pig ha-ha, like you wanted to know that ;).  So this week I have a strong dislike for mean dogs. They always make us late to our appointments! We'll be walking down the street and all of a sudden there is a giant dog growling at us and since I'm just a "peter pansy", we double back and take a different road ha-ha. So, I recently weighed myself and I'm getting fat! You guy were right, ha-ha. I am now currently a whopping 150lbs. I guess I need to start running faster in the mornings ;)  I sent a bunch of people letters today including my most precious family, so be on the lookout in 3 weeks. Well, I love you guys tons and I'll talk to you next week! Chau!
 
With love, 
Elder Pile

No comments:

Post a Comment