Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015


We had 3 baptisms this week and wow was it amazing. We baptized Nadia Galdamez, Constanza, and Nelson. It was such a special day for everyone. :) I have to say though some Spanish names are hard to pronounce especially when each one has 4 names. Thankfully nothing too embarrassing happened and it all went smoothly. It was a very nicely run baptismal service.
 
My companion and I have been hard at work this week and I am just dead. But hey! When you work hard you get paid well, so I´ll go until my legs pop off, ha-ha. 

We had Zone Conference this past Thursday and it was just absolutely fantastic. We talked about temples and of course we couldn't go anywhere without talking about the powers of the Atonement. I learned so much. I'm pretty sure President Wright is going to be a future Seventy. No joke, that guy is super capo. 

Today's P-day was a blast. We met all of my missionary friends over at the Mission Office and played "Magic" and had pizza. It was great to see all my buds from my old sector in Las Chubis, like Chester, E´Stone, and E´ Collins and everyone. 

Lets see... I got a haircut 45 minutes ago. While I was in the office I grabbed the letters for E´Barfuss and Stone and gave those to them. I loved the letter from Taylor too. That was awesome. I love you guys so very much! Thank you for all that you do for me. 
 
with love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment