Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 23, 2015


So we had changes today and I'm with my good buddy Elder Capuñay for another month and a half.  "Good Old Chester" is a District Leader now, that's exciting. My Grandpa Elder Skousen went home today. We had to take a 3 generation picture before he left for the airport. So I´ll put that in here. :) 

I had to go pick up my carnet from Santiago Central on Tuesday, that was fun. I'm finally legal in this country so I'm pretty glad about that ha-ha. 

We had a great Noche de Hogar Saturday with 3 families and it was awesome. When missionaries attened a FHM you can be sure they are the ones who have the responsabilidad to share the lesson. I put that word in spanish because I forgot how to spell it in English ha-ha. Afterwards, we had pizza and everyone wanted to know more about Alaska. I tricked everyone to think that we have polar bears as pets. It was pretty great. 
 
Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment