Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

I loved your email and it sounds like you guys just had an amazing week. The snow looks absolutely fantastic. That's crazy that she's a whole 15 years old now. She´ll be eligible to start double dating before I get home ha-ha. Anyways, my week has been good. We have had and are still having many meetings as a mission due to the fact that President Wright is leaving in June and we get a new President whose name is Marty Morgan. It's a pretty funny name ha-ha, he´s from California. At one of the meetings I did however get to see and talk with Elder Stone for a bit. That guy is just awesome. I really hope we reconnect after the mission. He's my best friend in the mission. He got extended a change so now he leaves in the middle of July. 

It was also Elder Barfuss´s birthday and I gave him a tie to celebrate. Ha-ha that guy is so goofy in everyway imaginable. We have 3 baptisms scheduled for this upcoming Sunday. I'm pretty sure I told you about that in my last email. I´ll make sure to take pictures. 

So I have a favor to ask mom. Would it be possible to send me 5 or 6 of those sushi rollers? All of our investigators want me to teach them how to make sushi. It's pretty much our secret weapon for planning noche de hogars and stuff. I've already taught 3 families how with printer paper but its SO much easier with those bamboo rollers. 

I love you guys so much and I know that our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ live and love us unconditionally. Easter time is coming up and I hope that each of you remember the sacrifice and love that Jesus had for us when completing his Atonement for the world. 

With love,    
Elder Pile

No comments:

Post a Comment