Friday, April 24, 2015

April 20, 2015



So I'm sure you can guess by my heading what my week has consisted of, ha-ha. Yeah, my comp and I stayed in the house Monday- Friday because I was so busy puking my lungs out. Apparently I had a stomach virus of the sorts. I´ll just say that I've seen every Mormon Message five times.

Stake Conference was Sunday and that went well. I pretty much entertained a baby that was sitting in front of me the entire time though ha-ha. That same night we had the opportunity of watching "Meet the Mormons," in the Stake Center, super good. Some of the voices are pretty funny though since they are all translated into Spanish. It was a great movie. When everyone saw the hacky-sack players from Nepal, they pointed and said, "Hey there's Elder Pile!" ha-ha. 

I actually broke into my sweaters bag today because its starting to get a little chilly. Makes sense since we are in Chile. Oh boy, got to reel that one back in before he jumps away. *chic* *chic* *chic*.  I do enjoy wearing sweaters. 

We threw a surprise birthday party for my ward missionary leader on Saturday and that was really fun. We bought him pizza and I gave all of my left over gringo candy to him. He and his wife are really cool. (Hno. y Hna. Borquez.) 

The language is coming along great and I enjoy rather than dread teaching lessons now. I love this gospel so much and I know really how true it is. I love my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ and all he does for me. 

Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment