Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015


McKay, that is the most macho thing I've ever heard in my life. I had to take one of those out two weeks ago, I´ll save you the details. I'm sure McKay can describe it to you if you want ha-ha.

So we did service for a recent convert this week. Well, more like I did service because my companion has never in his life touched a weed whacker, so that went well. 
 
I got an awesome letter from Taylor on Tuesday. Taylor you absolutely amaze me with your artistic ability, I absolutely loved it. Some of your drawings are hanging in our living room. 

I made a giant cookie pie today for all the Elders using your recipe. I'm afraid I used a bit too much flour but it turned out okay. Chocolate chips are like diamonds here, they are very hard to find and not the cheapest thing ever. 

The weather is getting a little more chilly with every passing week. I'm just waiting for the rain to come, that will be exciting. 

So this week President Wright asked us to bury our weapon of disobedience; whether it be sleeping in, not exercising, really anything. So, I actually made a cardboard cutout of a sword and wrote my disobedient action on the sword. I than proceeded to bury it in my tupperware full of sand and prayed to Heavenly Father to help me keep this weapon buried. It was a great experience!
Love you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment