Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 6, 2015

General Conference was such a great way to end the week. I loved every single talk. I especially loved and admired the talk given by Elder Holland about the two brothers rock climbing. I got a little choked up at that one. Every one of the talks was so packed full of spiritual power. Priesthood session too, that was awesome!
I received your package and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so very much for that. My investigators will be "Sushi Making Masters" in no time. I was surprised to find my old hacky-sack in the package that you sent me. I was so happy to start practicing again. Actually that's our warm up before we play soccer in the morning. It's pretty fun. 
 
We had a Missionary-run Ward activity earlier this week about Lehi´s dream, The Tree of Life. It was super fun. We dressed up and acted.  I was nominated by the ward to be Nephi because I smile a lot I guess. We took a string and made it go through the whole church,  that was our iron rod. Then we blindfolded everyone and told them to follow it until they reached the Tree. It turned out really fun and successful. :)  

I made a video because you guys wanted to hear me speak a little Spanish.  Love you!  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment