Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

So this week was just awesome. I loved seeing all of your beautiful faces. You look great with your new haircut Mom. I just love talking with my family. Praying together was something special and I will cherish that amazing experience forever. Cesar said I have a beautiful family and I know that's for certain. I can't wait to spend eternity with my family in the presence of our loving Heavenly Father.

I went on divisions with my Zone Leader, Elder Lloyd and the Assistant to the President, Elder Solis. I learned a lot from them and how we can strive to be more obedient missionaries. I really do want to strive to be as obedient as possible and work diligently as partners with my Savior Jesus Christ. 

Thanks for everything. I'm so grateful to have you as a family. I love you guys so SO very much and I know that families are truly ordained of God. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment