Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015


I am so excited to Skype with you guys! About skype: Would 7:00 pm work? That would be 2:00pm your time, I think. :)

So this was transfer week and Elder Keesling left our ward. That guy was super cool and I hope I see him around. We recieved an Elder Kurn from Provo, Utah. He seems like a good guy. He has 3 months left so we step on egg shells when we talk about our girlfriends around him ha-ha. 

Today we went to Trinidad to go say goodbye to all the missionaries that are going home today. It's weird to see as I progress time-wise in the mission, all of my friends that I've known the longest go home ha-ha. I quess that's just the way it is. 

I love the ward I am serving.  It's going to be a sad moment when I leave it. I've grown so comfortable and feel so welcomed with everyone and I look forward to every Sunday

I'm  ready to see and hear your voices,  I love you guys so very much.  

Con mucho amor por ustedes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment