Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015


Elder Capuñay and I did have changes today. Elder Capuñay went to the sector El Castillo which is the most gangster part of the mission, that's fun. I am staying here and I'm happy about that.  I have a new companion, Elder Jackson. He is super cool and I know we are going to get along. He only has 3 months left which is a bummer but that's how the mission rolls. He is from Mesa Arizona and is total country, it's so cool. For example, I asked him what he wants to study after the mission and he said he wants to study tractors in Nebraska and be a tractor mechanic. He has a family of eight and he is the only one to serve a mission. We have the same exact birthday which is crazy! He is a great guy and I can't wait to do the Lord's work together. 

I'm pretty much the champion of Risk here in the mission. The Elders challenge me every P-day. I guess I load the dice or something because I just wreck.  Before the mission talents can be useful;) 

The other Elders and I are getting shredded now. Workout time is actually taken seriously now in our pension, well it has for the past 2 months and it's starting to show. I have once again regained my six- pack and I'm growing in muscle. I can now do 40 pull ups in a row and push ups are our cool down.  
 
It's getting cold now at night and in the morning. I can finally see my breath. People say that I am immune to the cold since I'm from Alaska but what they don't understand is that I've been living in Chile for 10 months, ha-ha. 

Study Doctrine and Covenants Section 88, some pretty cool stuff in there. I love you guys so much and hope you have a great next week. 

With love from your pig,  

No comments:

Post a Comment