Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015

CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE, Viva Chile!

That's awesome to hear you guys are doing so good back home. That makes me really happy. This week has been pretty crazy with lots of fans and soccer games. That is my favorite way of contacting now. I actually bought an American Cup soccer ball from a less active member in our ward, it's pretty sweet!  We as missionaries had lots of BBQs and soccer games this week, ha-ha.

We have an appointment with Lucy at 7pm tonight and I'm totally pumped to see her. I feel its been forever. She is doing great and reads everything we give her. I can feel the love that her Heavenly Father has for her every time we are in that house. It really is something special. 

Today, we went to San Cristobal and Santa Lusia, which was really fun. We went with an investigator of the other Elders named Eduardo. Every time Elder Jackson and I are walking home, he invites us in for homemade jello. He's an awesome guy. 

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a more consecrated missionary while time goes by here on the mission. Just ways in which I can become more spiritually sensitive. The fact that I can use the Atonement Of Christ for just this purpose astounds me. Really, the Atonement is the only element in which we can reach all the goals and desires of our hearts. I am so deeply grateful for the sacrifice and suffering that my Savior took on for me, for every single one of us, including all the worlds that have been created. 

Love you guys tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment