Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

So, I totally forgot to make a points list during the week of all my fun adventures. I´ll try and remember as best I can.

Last Friday we had a meeting with President Wright in our Puente Alto Stake building with the zone Vicuña Mckenna. It was really sad because this is the last time we will have an official time to see President Wright. We said our goodbyes and everyone shed some tears of their own. Elder Stone especially because he's just a big cry baby. It was great to see him there too. Elder Stone only has 6 weeks left on his mission and then he goes back to good old Utah. It's sad to see him almost done but it will be fun to meet up after the mission. You could even meet up with him when he gets back, that would be fun. (Sorry no pictures because I forgot my camera back in the house.) 

I'm pretty much a "Cookie-making Master" now and I have many orders to fill every P-day. All of the members crave chocolate chip cookies, ha-ha. It's also a great way to fix relationship problems that people have had with past missionaries, so that's really useful. 

I'm getting really nervous for next Monday because it is a possibility that I will be transferred to a new sector. I've been in this sector for six months with Elder Capuñay. We will just wait it out and see. 

Well I love you tons and tons and I´ll talk to you next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment