Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 13, 2015

Well we had tons of rain these last two days. Like TONS. I was so soaked. I  had the opportunity to develop an extremely close relationship with my umbrella. Man he's such a champ. Anyways, yeah that's defiantly a blessing from God. I was seriously smoking like 2 packs of smog a day before that rain fell. 

We have interviews with President Morgan this Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to that. So I'm going on divisions with my district leader Elder Wilkes this Tuesday and he lives so far away. I'm really excited because his sector is up in the mountains that border Argentina. I'm really hoping there's snow up there. I haven't seen snow in a long time. 

We went to this place in Centro because they sell gringo stuff. We treated ourselves to a nice refreshing can of Mt. Dew. It was seriously liquid gold running down my parched throat. Super good. 

Also we went to this awesome museum today called "The Mim." Super cool place. It's one of those interactive places that relates to science. 

So I've been working on developing a Christ like attribute for this past 2 weeks. I chose the Christ attribute of DILIGENCE. I have been trying to get in the natural habit of being exactly obedient. Such as... getting up on time, keeping lunch appointments to an hour, etc. It really has been going well and I find myself not straining as much as to remember to do those things, rather they are just something that is part of me. I am thankful for the perfect example of my Savior and for the opportunity that I have to follow it.
 
I love you guys so much and I hope you have a wonderful time with the magnificent Katie Robinson!

with love- 

No comments:

Post a Comment