Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 28, 2015


Seriously, thought I was being changed this week but apparently I'm just a pro in this sector. That or President doesn't trust me going to another one, ha-ha. After this change, I will have served 9 months in this ward. I am so attached to all the people here now. I've been here so long that everyone I walk by on the street looks a little familiar ha-ha. I love everyone in this sector, though it will be hard to leave when the time does come. 
I gave a talk in church last Sunday and I was super nervous. I dislike giving talks in front of large groups of people. I get stage fright really easily. If I have to talk in front of more than 10 people I get nervous. It's an attribute that I need to start working on. 
I'm excited to be killing "staying with until he goes home" my companion, Elder Jackson. I'm going to try and learn all I can from him, wring out all his knowledge if you will. 

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment