Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 6, 2015

We got rain around 4 o'clock yesterday after church and it was such a miracle. Thank you all who joined in this effort to fast for Chile and poor air quality. I have a testimony of fasting. It does really bring miracles through submitting to the will of our loving Heavenly Father. The fact that we can leave the ways of the world and trust in the powers which are in the heavens, it really is something.

So apparently I've been talking in my sleep in Spanish for the past couple nights keeping my companion, Elder Jackson up ha-ha. I've just have taught so many lessons I'm starting to do it in my sleep now too. 

We only had 65 people in church this last Sunday which was really disappointing. On the flip side though we had 6 investigators come with us and that was great. 

Today we went to a 50´s diner place to each lunch called Johnny Rockets, super good. It did however make me a bit trunky ha-ha. I love to eat at places like that. 

We had a meeting with our new Mission President, President Morgan on Saturday. He is awesome. Apparently he's a professional actor/singer. He and his daughter sang for us, which was amazing. He is super funny and I am excited to be serving by his side for the next year. 

I love you guys tons and I´ll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment