Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 18, 2015

 
This week has been really good. I have to attend all these trunky going home meetings with Elder Jackson. I'm not sure if that's good for my missionary mentality or not ha-ha. So, the reason I'm writing so late is because all the systems have been down and we finally got through.  I made contact with Elder Mitchell Carroll today...well kind of. Elder Tehani and his companion went to the temple today and told some Latino missionaries that I would be in the temple gardens tomorrow and to let Elder Carroll know that. I am going to the temple tomorrow and wait outside for Elder Jackson for 5 hours as he does his little-honor-thing with President Morgan. So hopefully I'll get to meet up with Little Mitchie at the temple.

We played basketball today and Elder Jackson taught me how to look like an actual player ha-ha, he's a true baller though. While he was making tons of 3 pointers, I was just juggling my soccer ball.

So Fabian has his baptism interview today and I'm way excited for him. It's been such a great opportunity to see how far he's come in such little time. He truly is a great friend of mine and I'll probably shed a few tears when I change.

That's totally awesome that you guys got to hang out with Nana and Napa this past week. Seriously though you all look so different from when I left Alaska. I can't wait to see what you are like in another year. :)

¡Les quiero muchísimo!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment