Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 25, 2015



So, this past week we had the opportunity of attending a reunion with Elder Gonzalez from the Quorum of the Seventy, super cool guy. The theme for the meeting was on the Sabbath, day of rest. I don't think I've had such a sacred view for this special day than I do in this moment. In fact Elder Gonzalez told us that the Quorum of the 12 apostles want to tell us that our Heavenly Father in fact is disappointed and even angry with his children for not treating this day with more remembrance and respect. That we as missionaries are the hands of the apostles and prophets to remind the Lord's children of how sacred this day is.

Anyway, I just thought that meeting was super cool. It really changed a lot on the ways in which I view things. We had the super happy day of baptizing our friend Fabian. All tears and smiles that day ha-ha. I forgot my camera however so I'll be sure to send the pictures next week. 

Well I would  ask you guys to please keep Elder Tehani in your prayers this week. His Grandma passed away and it was the last of his grandparents so it was very hard for him. President actually dropped by the pension today to tell him and it was hard for everyone to hear. We gave him a priesthood blessing and President testified on how we have the keys to the ministering of angels. When I think about it, my baptism promise always comes into my mind, mourn with those that mourn. I love Elder Tehani and hope that he can get back to work soon. Perhaps with his Grandma by his side. 

I love you guys a lot and I hope you guys have a wonderful week full of remembrance and actions guided by the spirit. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment