Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 15, 2015

I have a new companion and his name is Carden Reynolds. He's a super awesome companion and I'm happy that he was able to take time out of his life to come here and serve the people. He is from Preston, Idaho where they filmed the movie Napolean Dynomite ha-ha. He's 18 and has 7 months in the mission. He has 3 other brothers and sisters and is the second oldest. I'm super excited to work with him and I'm grateful and happy to see the righteous desires of his heart.

I am still in Puente Alto as you probably know through all the connections that you have made in my ward. So after this change I will be completing ten months and a half here in this ward. There is still so much more work to do. Elder Reynolds and I are going to tear it up. :) 

I taught Tamara and the family as well as some investigators/friends how to make sushi this past Saturday and it was really fun. I'm sure you already know about that too! :P 

We have a pet turtle named Moroni. We found him in the street and adopted him. He just swims around our tub all day so he doesn't do much, ha-ha 

We are teaching a girl named Dayana that has 25 years and she is awesome. She actually is Tamara's little sister.  She is super receptive and picking it up fast. Last night we taught the first lesson on the restoration of the Gospel and it went really well. The only obstacle now is to teach around her school and work schedule. However she told us yesterday that she took time out of work the first week of October. I don't think I've ever smiled so hard. She's a good girl and I am excited to see her have a relationship and know the Savior. :) 

We played  soccer today with a bunch of taxi drivers and kicked trash. I really like soccer a lot now ha-ha and it´d be fun to do intermural when I get home. 

Love you! 
 
Sorry I totally forgot something! I got your package!!! Thank you so much seriously. I loved everything :) We actually had a cereal party this morning and it was great. I actually started crying a little bit when I pulled out one of Dad's favorite ties ha-ha. It was a little embarrassing but then again I cry in every lesson I teach. Mom thank you so much. Tell dad I said thank you too. I love you guys so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment