Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 20, 2015

Today we found out about changes and it was really weird. Usually, what happens is the Zone Leaders call to tell you if you have changes or not, but this time I received a call directly from President Morgan. He told me that he has been praying a lot about whether I should stay here in this sector for another change, since I've been here 10 months. He said he felt like I should stay another change to show forth some of the same fruits that Elder Reynolds and I have been bringing to the Lord's house. I want to make these next six weeks that I have my most fruitful. If the Lord wants me here for another change because of the work we are doing, then I'm going to do my best in what he has planned for us.

Sadly, Elder Tehani is being changed. Honestly I think Elder Tehani is my best friend in the mission right now apart from Elder Stone. He actually reminds me so much of Stanley. I think that's why we have connected so fast. Elder Tehani is a great missionary and he is going to do amazing things in the sector he will be assigned to. I'm really proud of him. 

I got a haircut today that I really like. It however is pretty Latino but it makes me feel like I actually know how to play soccer or something ha-ha. I didn't dye my hair... I know a few people were worried that I was actually going to do it. It however does say in the mission manual that we can't dye or tint our hair, so I used that in my defense. 

We went to the temple on Saturday with Dayana who has a baptism date for the 14th of November. It was super cool to see and feel the spirit there as we taught. The temple is so powerful and I know it is somewhere we can go to receive personal revelation. 

Love you guys tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment