Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 27, 2015

This week was a time of great humbling and the sight of many miracles. Yesterday, we had a Zone Class about what miracles are and how we can have the spiritual eyes necessary to see these miracles. Honestly, before I was thinking that miracles were big things, like healing the sick, or pounding the investigator with a dream... something along those lines.  I now understand that every single thing that happens in our lives that is a manifestation of God's power... that is a miracle. So, I have been trying to put my spiritual glasses on and count how many miracles are made manifested unto Elder Reynolds and I in the work. After just one day of working we were up to 23. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father's hand in the work. It really is so gratifying  to see. Miracles are real and that bares testimony  that there is a living and loving Heavenly Father and Son that have all power and all knowledge.

Halloween is coming up but not very many people celebrate it. Well... Chile has such a big influence from the states that they do a little bit of tricker-treating for the kids. For those adults that say, "Oh, it's just for my kids."  We all can see through the chocolate craving eyes that they all have. :) 

Well! I love the work. I love the Lord. I love my Savior and I love you guys. Always in my prayers and my most sincere thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment