Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 6, 2015


This week has been really good revelation for me and for the investigators. I loved General Conference :) It was awesome. I finally could understand all of it watching in Spanish ha-ha. One of my favorite talks was by Elder Eyring talking about the power of the Holy Ghost.
We had to drop one of our investigators this week and it's probably what I dislike the most in the mission. I actually started crying when telling one of our investigators Mauricio that we were going to stop coming by and why. It is difficult to say that to your friends. However, I know that Heavenly Father will look out for them and knows what's best for their personal progression. 
 
We went to go eat sushi at a restaurant with our good buddy Pablo and his wife Miro. It was super good and we had a fun time. 
 
Something that I find myself growing to love is contacting families. Before it was super scary for me because who wants to talk to a big group of people you don't even know? Now, however it's something I look forward to everyday. Just the opportunity and privilege that we have to tell them how much potential that is waiting for them as an eternal family. 

I love my Father and Mother in Heaven. I love my Savior. I want to do everything I can with the time I have left to make them proud. 

 I love you guys so much and I hope you take advantage of the snow and make a snowman or something ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment