Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 29, 2015


This week has been really productive and was an opportunity to see miracles on every corner. :)

We, being Elder Reynolds and I worked our tails off this past week but it felt SO good. By the end of that week I was so satisfied. We now have 3 new baptismal dates! I was however with a fever yesterday which was kind of lame but we missionaries have pretty good immune systems. ;) Even though we drink a lot of coke ha-ha. 

On Friday we went to a Ward activity and had a lot of fun eating steak and playing Chilean games. Many of our investigators and less actives came which made me so happy. I love seeing the members talk to our investigators. That is seriously a secret to a person's conversion and attendance, friends!

I lost to a bet with Elder Reynolds and now I have to dye my hair a light brown along with my eyelashes. I hate losing bets. It probably means I shouldn't bet in the first place but I'm a sucker when people offer them ha-ha. I made sure to check in the mission manual before to see if I could get out of it, but unfortunately there aren't any rules about dying your hair. :( It just says not in extreme colors. 

I love you guys so much and I hope you have an awesome week full of testimony building experiences. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment