Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 10, 2015

It's been a great week full of sun. I'm pretty sure the sun is bleaching my eyebrows because I seriously have grandpa eyebrows now, ha-ha. It's getting pretty hot now. I need to wear some sunscreen but I'm so lazy.

This week we  had the baptism interview of Dayana and she will be baptized this Saturday at 8pm. I'm so happy for her and her decision to be a witness of Jesus Christ and taking on this first and beginning covenant with her Father in Heaven. We are so proud of her and love her so much. Hopefully, I´ll get to see her gain after I change out of this sector. 
 
We played soccer again today and I got a lot more sun. I don't know how Elder Reynolds does it but he just tans like a piece of toast. The gringos won today, so yeah! 

We attended Santiago's 3rd birthday and there were so many little kids.  It was great to share a special event with the Olave family. So that was super fun. :) 

I love you guys tons. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment