Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1, 2015


Whelp, I'm finally done in my sector and have changes tomorrow. I have no idea where I'm headed off to yet but my suitcases are packed and ready to go. It's pretty funny when you pack up all your stuff as a missionary and realize how little of stuff you have to your name ha-ha. Then again it is nice not worrying about a bunch of stuff because now it takes a maximum of 30 minutes to pack. I have to say goodbye to a ton of people tonight... Así es la vida de la misión supongo.

I'm really excited to Skype the family in a couple of weeks for Christmas. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet though because I'm going to a new place. Here they have a pretty big US influence so almost everyone puts up decorations and lights. The best though is contacting during this time of the year because everyone likes Christmas and that means the sacred birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. 

We had a baptism last Sunday of Isidora, a 14 year old girl that has been taking lessons from the missionaries for 2 years. Recently, her mom gave her permission to be baptized. Her mom actually has a BD for the 20th, so we are super happy about that. :) 

Thanksgiving was a pretty regular day. I don't really remember much ha-ha.  I don't even think I recognized if it was Thanksgiving day or not. 

I love you guys and all tell you all about the new sector next week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment