Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12, 2016

So my birthday went super well but I feel the same. I thought when I turned 20, I would get super ripped and have a bunch of knowledge... ha-ha, just kidding! A bunch of people actually started calling me at 12 in the morning to wish me a happy birthday. Not only people from this sector but from my whole mission, which I'm still wondering how the heck they got my number, ha-ha.
 
Today, we had a mini party at our church for my birthday. It was pretty sweet. We had a bbq and played soccer and ping pong. We had a good turn out.

We were informed about changes this morning and Elder Reese and I are going strong another change. I'm pretty excited to find out what we can accomplish this next 6 weeks. I have a huge district to lead this change. We have 4 companionships with 8 elders. I'm going to go on a lot of interchanges this change.

One of my goals for this next change is to be a true friend to Elder Reese. I have tried so hard to be a good companion to him this last change, working hard and talking things out with him. However, I want to be his friend and get to know him on a more personal level.  He has so much potential and I want him to get there, I love that guy.

Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes. I love you and I love my Savior. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment