Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 19, 2016

Elder Reese and I are going strong this change with being direct and to the point with people. It's definitely working. I don't know if you remember the 97 year old man I told you about, Jose? Well, he now has some serious plans for baptism! Probably the oldest dude I'll baptize in my whole misión ha-ha. My district is doing good but there is a pair of Elders that are not getting along right now. I'm going to have to talk it out with them, not one of my favorite things to do.
 
Elder Reese is doing great. He seems a lot happier. I'm excited to see what he and I can do this transfer together.

A new rule has been changed to where all the Elders of the District have to come to the sector of the leader and work for the day. I will have 4 Elders in our sector a few days of the week to give further instruction. Which is super awesome for us but their sector will be untouched for an entire day which I'm not sure how I feel about that, but rules are rules and the most intelligent thing to do is to be obedient.

I love the work that God has given us to do here. There is never a lazy day because the Lord won't allow that. All we can do is keep up to the work that he blesses us with everyday. 

Elder Parker Pile 

No comments:

Post a Comment