Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 26, 2016

 
This week was awesome and all led by the Holy Spirit. I was SO happy when our old friend, Jose walked into the chapel doors this last Sunday with his crutches trembling. I couldn't hold back the tears of joy to see him there. It was so amazing. I love him and I can't wait to help him receive an everlasting covenant from our Heavenly Father. Many of our investigators are doing very well and we have 6 preparing for baptism at this moment. Our God is so good to Elder Reese and I. All I want to do is show him I am ready for more through my love and obedience. I know the only way to gain the confidence of our Heavenly Father is to first show that we are confident and trusting in Him and also through keeping His commandment and surrendering our will to His.

Just have to do all that I can for the time He has given me. I love you guys so much. Always in my most sincere prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment