Friday, January 8, 2016

January 5, 2016

It's so weird, I don't feel 20 years old yet. I'm still just a goofy missionary that likes to pet all the cute dogs in the street. Time flies by though, that's for sure.
So for New Years we got home at 10:30pm and went to bed at 11:30 and slept through all the drunk yells that were coming from the street, ha-ha. I woke up in the morning and said, "Happy New Years Elder Reese!" I'm sure he appreciated that.
I gave all of my pants away today to someone that lives on our street and bought a couple pairs of khaki pants to work in, I just love them.
This last Sunday we had a family of 4 that we are teaching in the Chapel and it was awesome.  So I was a little surprised when the Bishop called me to the front to introduce the familia. It was great to see the members go up to them afterwards and make friends with them. I actually made chocolate chip pancakes and we had breakfast with them an hour before church. That was really fun.
I love you guys so much and I know that this Church is so true. Miracles aren't just a thing of the Bible or the Book of Mormon.  Rather, if we pay close attention we can see them everyday around us. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. They only want what is the very best for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment