Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 16, 2016

This week has been great! It stinks a little though because this will be the last week of this transfer. It's gone by so fast and we continue to get this Ward back on it's feet and to function properly. It has been wonderful and Elder Reese has taught me so much about what's important in life. Fun fact, Elder Reese will actually be going to BYUI when he ends his misión! Sweet!

I've been going on a lot of interchanges with other Elders recently to help them receive the visión of baptism. I've learned a lot in what I need to do also to better captivate this visión for myself. Doing interchanges means a lot of traveling time, so I am just pooped now, ha-ha.

I love seeing all the pictures of  the family because you have changed so much! Mom you have such a big light in you and it is way noticeable to the people around you. Like they say, it's way more effective to share the góspel when you live in accordance with it's teachings. It shows itself through your very person.

I love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment