Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 2, 2016

Our good old buddy, Jose continues to grow closer to his Savior every passing day. I love that old fart. 
We had monthly interviews with President Morgan this last week and it was awesome. He told me that Satan has a personal plan to destroy Elder Parker Pile and he will do anything in his power to make his plan come to pass. However, the Savior has made a way possible to escape with the people here on this earth to help us. With His plan, the Savior's plan we have the power the CHOOSE. Now every time I am faced with temptation no matter how big or small, I ask myself, "Is this what Satan planned for me to bring about my personal destruction?" and usually when I think that the temptation doesn't look very attractive anymore, ha-ha.
Working hard and praying everyday to work even harder.
Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment