Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 9, 2016

 
This week has been quite an adventure because the arm of my companion was destroyed and we spent the whole week inside getting a bunch of medical stuff figured out. Apparently, he had an allergic reaction and it just progressed until it was not very pretty at all. I've also decided this week that I will not be going into the medical field or for the physical part of it anyways, ha-ha.
 
I love the Temple so much and I testify of the special spirit and blessing that are found ONLY in those doors. The spirit of the Lord that is found in those sacred halls is to intense and potent. I love the mercies that God even has for us His children in which we can feel that special influence in His holy house.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment