Thursday, March 3, 2016

February 23, 2016

 
Elder Reese has transferred and I have received a new companion. It was heart breaking for Elder Reese to go because he was really attached to this sector. He toughened it out and we started to pack his bags together. He will do great things in his new area and it´ll be super good for him and his progression.

My new companion's name is Elder Steggell. He is from Orem, Utah and he is awesome. He reminds me SO much of Elder Stone, ha-ha. He has 13 siblings and he loves to play soccer and eat sushi. He has about 7 months in the misión and is excited to get to work. I know we are going to be great friends and do the work the way the Lord wants us to do it. :)

The área continues to rise and the Lord blesses us with people in our path to share this wonderful message and ultimately to come into the waters of baptism. The zone and the animation of the Elders continue to increase due to the successes the Lord provides us with. I pray I can become consecrated missionary to be worthy when the time comes that the Lord needs me to do something, I´ll be there prepared to do it.

One of the pictures that I put on here is of Jonathan and me when we went on interchanges for a day. He's a great guy that has many righteous desires to serve a misión in the near future.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment