Friday, March 18, 2016

March 15, 2016

This week has been really good and very busy. Preparing many of our dear friends to enter into our Savior's church.

Something cool that happened this week was when I was on interchanges with Elder Rodríguez. We were walking and started to talk to a lady that was waiting for the bus. As we began talking and trying to get to know her better, she looks at me and says, "Elder Pile, I know you. Thank you so much for giving me that Book of Mormon when you did. I really needed it." She further explained that when I was in Cajón de Maipo on exchanges 6 months ago, we met her when she was visiting a friend up there for the day. We began to talk and she was interested in having the missionaries in her own home. So we sent in a reference and gave her a Book of Mormon and promised her that if she read it she would be changed forever. Apparently, she did just that and was baptized this past January. It's amazing to me the fruits that one can see from doing small acts of sharing the góspel such as that momento half a year ago. I am so grateful for the tender mercies that the Lord had on me that day so I could see the fruits of what I do everyday. I love Him so much for that. What I feel right now is what the promise of the Lord declares in D & C 18:16. PURE JOY.

I love you guys so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment