Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 22, 2016

Hey! This week has been great and we are preparing many great people for baptism. We had 2 baptism interviews this past Saturday but they are not completely ready. But, si o si the 9th of April they will have those promised blessing for entering into covenant with our Heavenly Father. :)
I love the Atonement and studying about it. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and what He did and still does for me everyday. I know that He lives and I can feel it. He wants us to be as He is and that is completely perfect. One of my favorite talks is by Elder Holland, "The First and Great Commandment", SO GOOD!
 
I don't have any pictures to send you because my memory card got wiped. :/  I know I am treasuring up greater things as I am here, for that I am grateful.
 
I love you guys so much and I hope that you guys strive to read the Book of Mormon daily.
 
With love,  

No comments:

Post a Comment