Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 12, 2016

We had a great baptism this week and her name is Fernanda Miranda. She is a super sweet girl and I know she will stay active in the church her whole life. She has the goal to serve a misión and to baptize the rest of her family. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures with me because the Mom told me she would send them. I don't have them yet though ha-ha, next week.

A member in our Ward sold me a super nice voice recorder. I have started doing voice diaries which is pretty fun.  I´ll start sending you guys little voice clips too. To be honest I have forgotten what your voices sound like D:

It's getting cold and rainy here in Santiago. I had to break out the jackets and warm wool socks. I love wearing jackets though, especially sweaters.

I personally am doing great. I love the work and what I'm doing. Saving souls is a huge responsibility and if we don't do a good job... well it won't be a happy time, we´ll just put it like that. I know however that I'm doing my best and that's all that He wants. Kind of like what Dad used to say to me, ha-ha. I love Him so much and if I truly do love Him, I will do all that is in my power to feed His sheep.

I love you family :))

No comments:

Post a Comment