Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 5, 2016

I don't have a lot of time right now because I have an emergency call in another sector but I promise to fill you in on everything else.
 
1. General Conference was of course always the best ever. I fell in love with Elder Holland's talk. SO GOOD. He is a very powerful speaker. It was also a huge blessing to hear from our beloved Prophet, President Monson. I truly sustain that man and all the other leaders of the church. They truly do have keys to lead and guide us in these latter days.

2. It rained today and we had a little lighting so that means the weather is finally cooling off a little bit.

3. I wanted to ask you and Dad about getting a new suit. There is a man in a neighboring sector that does customized suits for only $120. I am asking because I in fact have outgrown my suit which I currently occupy.

4. Elder Steggell and I have the visión to baptize weekly in this sector and we know that the Lord will help us if it be His will and of course if we work like we expect to have twenty baptisms this month of April. It's game time.

I love you guys so much  and if there is anything I can pray for to add my faith don't hesitate in asking :)

-
Elder Parker Pile 

No comments:

Post a Comment