Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 10, 2016

It was so great to see all of you last Sunday. You all look great. I'm sorry about the internet connection but at least we got to see each others faces :)

I have been changed and I am here in the way up north in Las Condes.I am companions with Elder Andrew from my group, ha-ha. We go home the same day and he is going to BYUI this upcoming semester. It is super rich area but I like it because it's very clean and everyone is very polite. The flip side though is that everyone thinks they have everything, thus it is a little harder for them to see why they would need something in their lives such as the gospel of Jesus Christ. I also live with our good friend Elder Chester Hanson once again, ha-ha, it's pretty fun. Elder Andrew and I have many missionaries under our charge and many of them are Hermanas. It's a good thing one of my gifts is patience haha ;) 

Elder Steggell and I had a baptism this last Saturday and it was awesome. Elder Reese actually came down so that was cool. Alex the boy that got baptized is the little brother of Jonathan. 

I love you guys so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment