Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 17, 2016

It is so true, time is flying by at an unbelievable speed. Elder Andrew and I are doing well here in Las Condes getting the zone pumped to get some baptisms going. As I said before there are many Sister missionaries here in the zone. I'm pretty sure President sent me up here to have a little practice talking to girls before I get home. If I did not have this practice I'm pretty confident that I would be 100% incapable of having an intelligent conversation with a girl, ha-ha. We have a Sister from Mesa Arizona named Sister Lively. I need to remind myself to ask her if she knows any part of the Pile family. Whenever I think of Mesa oddly, I begin to think about Bahama Buck's.

We will be  having a baptism this Saturday for our good friend Javier. The Elders here have been teaching him for awhile and he will now be baptized. :) 

It's super weird to me that all of my young high school friends will be  graduating soon. Make sure to send some pictures! 

I love you guys so much. Your words are always so encouraging and help me in the Lord's work every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment