Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

This week was very eventful and fruitful. The Lord blesses us so much.
Elder Andrew and I went down South so that I could attend the baptism of Celestina Meza. It was a special experience. When we started to enter into the water she started acting very scared and started breathing very heavily. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she had a phobia of water and that she never had been swimming in her life. What! Thanks for telling us before Celestina. I told her that I would have her in my arms and wouldn't let her go. After about 3 minutes of calming her down she was ready and I baptized her super fast. Everything went great and she is now a member of the Lord's wonderful church. Soledad Gatica, Jonathan's mom, also got baptized this past Saturday and I imagine it was awesome.
We also went up to the very north side of our area and I kid you not I contacted Iron Man's house up there, the houses are huge. We saw Lotus cars in people's driveways like it was normal, ha-ha.
The missionaries here in Las Condes are slowly shedding the mentality of Las Condes being a place where you don't baptize a lot and I am really proud of the progress they are making. :)
I love my Lord and I am grateful for the blessings that He gives to everyone freely. We went to the temple this morning and I did the initiatory of the garment and I learned so much and many things that I forgot about the first time I did it.
I love you guys so much. And look I have pictures this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment