Friday, June 10, 2016

June 7, 2016

This week has been good getting the Zone united in focusing more in the vision. We had a Zone activity today and we played spoons and Monopoly with some other fun board games. Then we got a lot of pizza. It was a great opportunity for everyone to mix and get to know one another.

I will be heading down south this Friday to baptize a couple people I was teaching with Elder Steggell. It`ll be awesome to see them and the progress that they have been having using the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. 

Time is passing by very fast and President just talked to me about preparing myself now for when I go home. I'm not sure exactly how to do that but I`ll do my best. 

I love you guys and I am super sorry that I haven't been taking pictures recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment