Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 12, 2016

The week flew by and I don't even know where I am anymore, ha-ha. This week I have been focusing all of my efforts on becoming more spiritually sensitive and actually learing intently on what it is that my Heavenly Father wants me to do. It is so important that we have a purpose in everything that we do. That was something that has been added to my testimony this past week.
We took some of our investigators to the Santiago Temple last Saturday and it was an awesome experience for me and my companion and our investigators. They will be baptized the week after I return home. I know they will be in the Lord's hands.
We went on exchanges with Elders in our zone. Elder Otto from Utah and Elder Ureta de Chile. They are super great missionaries and I enjoy having them in our zone. Elder Ureta is one of our District Leaders and contributes a lot to our councils.
I love you guys so much and I'll talk to you in another fast week!

No comments:

Post a Comment