Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 19, 2016

This week went by super fast which really shouldn't surprise me because they always do. We had a miracle this week! One of our investigators, Diego Nuñez will be baptized the 30th of this month. The last time I will have the opportunity to be in that mission water. It's super awesome that he has made the decision to do it. God is always a God of miracles and grants His children according to their desires.

We had a zone activity today in our chapel which everyone liked. We had a desert potluck and played a bunch of fun games. It was great to see the growth in uniting and confidence between the missionaries of the zone. They are great and I love them. 

Yesterday we had our zone training and members of my group including myself gave our last testimonies in front of the zone. 

I am really excited to come home and I know even though it`ll be hard to leave the mission I need to start another important phase of life. :) I love you guys so much and I can't wait to see you so very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment